Virtually @ Doorsteps
Free of cost healthcare facilities are provided to underprivileged rural and hilly people, virtually at their doorsteps.
This hospital caters to the medical needs of patients covering an area of a radius of 100 Km.
To establish Center for healthcare & Medical Research under the umbrella of Guru Ki Kashi – (Akal University)
Most of the young children in rural North India have to stay at home due to poverty and lack of educational opportunities around their villages. They indulge in household work or child labor. Your sponsorship could change that. Your donation is tax exempt. The Kalgidhar Society is a registered charitable organization in USA, Canada, UK and India.
How We Do?
Our Healthcare Facilities
TKT / TKS also run a 280-bed Charitable Hospital in the backward district of Sirmaur, Himachal Pradesh. More than 30,000 poor underprivileged patients annually are attended to with primary healthcare and emergency interventions.
Our Healthcare Facilities
Four Free Medical camps are held in Sirmaur every year wherein free expensive surgeries are provided to poor beneficiaries by Doctors from India and abroad.
In addition to the routine medical and surgical services, emergencies of all kinds are also attended. Akal Charitable Hospital is the only hospital in the region attending to the patients of snake-bite for which expensive antivenin is given.
The patients and their attendants travel to Akal Charitable Hospital by bus, horse or on foot, undertaking quite long and arduous journey on difficult terrains to get rid of deadly diseases completely free of cost, the treatments that would normally cost up to INR 100,000.
- Internal medicine and Cardiology
- Ear, Nose and Throat
- Gynaecology and obstetrics
- Dental problems
- Eye Surgery
- General Surgery
- Gynae and Obstetric Surgery
- ENT Surgery
- Physiotherapy including massage and steam bath
Testimonials / Research
- We are greatful for the opportunity to have come here and spent 12 days in God’s Country. Beatiful vibrations, great views, excellent hikes, lovely children, generous hosts, good and spiritual discussions, innocent laughter. If heaven is possible in the realm of this world, it is here. To say “Thank You” will be seriously understanding our sentiments. Our vocabulary fails to describe our feelings of gratitude and bliss.
- A Divine experience. The inspiration behind this tremendous task shines in every part of this complex. Our prayers are offered to the almighty at this house of the Lord so that his mission is fully accomplished
- What I heard, it is much more than that. This is a place worth visiting and taking a part in this movement. Students of villages are being given Free Education and all other facilities. The Rural School results are highly impressive. Government of India, Indian State Governments & Punjab Chief Minister should adopt this as a Model. Foreign students are happy. Baba Iqbal Singh is a blessed soul. May Satguru give all success to The Kalgidhar Trust!
- Kalgidhar Society aims to build superior human Character and high moral values as a way to establish permanent world peace.